International Theological Librarianship Education Task Force
The mission of the International Theological Librarianship Education Task Force (ITLE) is to strengthen and connect theological and religious studies librarians worldwide by identifying resources, creating educational opportunities, and developing skill enhancement materials through collaborative efforts.
Task Force Members
The term of appointments is indefinite
- Kelly Campbell, Columbia Theological Seminary, Decatur, Georgia, U.S., Chair
- Yasmine Abou-El-Kheir, Chicago Theological Seminary, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Carisse Berryhill, Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas, U.S.
- Matina Ćurić, Berlin, Germany
- Seoyoung Kim, World Mission University, Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Ephraim Mudave, Africa International University, Nairobi, Kenya
- Cynthia Pelena, Central Philippine University, Iloilo City, Philippines
- Álvaro Pérez, Universidad Bíblica Latinoamericana (retired), San Jose, Costa Rica
- Marta Samokishyn, Saint Paul University, Ottawa, Canada
- Yesan Sellan, South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS), Bangalore, India
- Elizabeth Greentree, Brisbane School of Theology, Toowong, Australia
- Brenda Bailey-Hainer, Staff Liaison
- Jamie Lin, Staff Liaison