Professional Development Committee
The Professional Development Committee (PDC) fosters the development of librarians and related information professionals who serve theological and religious studies scholarship and study.
We define the infrastructure needed to deliver professional development opportunities to members throughout the year by:
- determining member needs
- identifying expert resources
- utilizing a variety of methods and delivery mechanisms
In doing so, we facilitate the exchange of ideas and support members at every point in their careers.
- Robert Burgess, Chair (July 2022 - June 2025)
- Megan Welsh (July 2022 - June 2025)
- Kellie Barbato (August 2021 - June 2024)
- Timothy Lincoln (August 2021 - June 2024)
- Karen Adjei (July 2023 - June 2026)
- David Kiger (July 2023 - June 2026)
- Alexis Weiss, Staff Liaison