About AtlaProfessional Development Committee
Toggle font size
Professional Development Committee
The Professional Development Committee (PDC) fosters the development of librarians and related information professionals who serve theological and religious studies scholarship and study.
We define the infrastructure needed to deliver professional development opportunities to members throughout the year by:
- determining member needs
- identifying expert resources
- utilizing a variety of methods and delivery mechanisms
In doing so, we facilitate the exchange of ideas and support members at every point in their careers.
- Becky Givens, Chair (October 2019 - June 2023)
- Kellie Barbato (August 2021 - June 2024)
- Robert Burgess (July 2022 - June 2025)
- Timothy Lincoln (August 2021 - June 2024)
- Andy Lofthus (July 2020 - June 2023)
- Megan Welsh (July 2022 - June 2025)
- Jamie Lin, Staff Liaison
Regional GrantsAtla's Professional Development Committee provides grants to support locally developed and hosted continuing education programs for regional groups.