Professional Development Committee
The Professional Development Committee (PDC) fosters the development of librarians and related information professionals who serve theological and religious studies scholarship and study.
We define the infrastructure needed to deliver professional development opportunities to members throughout the year by:
- determining member needs
- identifying expert resources
- utilizing a variety of methods and delivery mechanisms
In doing so, we facilitate the exchange of ideas and support members at every point in their careers.
- Karen Clarke, Chair (January 2018 - June 2021)
- Becky Givens (July 2019 - June 2023)
- Andy Lofthus (July 2020 - June 2023)
- Christine Wenderoth (September 2019 - June 2022)
- Patsy Yang (July 2019 - June 2022)
- Jamie Lin, Staff Liaison