Atla (www.atla.com) seeks product specialist responsible for playing a key role in organization’s research tools and activities, focusing on financial analysis, market research, competitive analysis, and related activities. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, this role’s responsibilities include:
Highlights of this role’s responsibilities include:
- Maintains specialist-level knowledge of organization’s entire suite of research tools including scope, price, features, functionality, strategic positioning, etc.
- Develops methods and conducts competitor analysis, qualitative and quantitative market research, and strategic positioning of products,
- Develops and supports ways of reaching customers directly, including support tools, tutorials, events, and other messaging and feedback loops.
- Creates and gives highly-visible and important product demonstrations at key events (in-person and virtual), delivers presentations to business partners, customers and prospects and handles complex follow-up independently, as well as creates data and analyzes facts that drive targeted marketing decisions.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in a project specialist, product development, or a related role is required.
- Direct experience with qualitative and quantitative market research (focus groups, surveys, perception interviews, customer observation, etc.)
- Excellent academic record with an undergraduate degree
- Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Atla offers an excellent benefits package.
Atla is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, age, disability, veteran, or military status, pregnancy, order of protection status, genetic information or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Atla is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact Henry Greene (details below).
NOTE: Atla has engaged Jack Farrell & Associates (www.jackfarrell.com) to find the winning candidate for this position. Interested candidates should contact Henry Greene (email@example.com) or apply online https://jackfarrell.com/job-board/#!/a6b585d2-d2be-406f-bdcf-5c1d8cf96c55/detail Thank you. JO 202106044