Director of Information Systems
About the Role:
Atla is seeking a Systems Administrator to help manage association infrastructure including but not limited to workstations, cloud servers, networking, domain management, security, training, documentation, website configuration, and database maintenance. This position is primarily remote, only needing to come into the Chicago office a few times a month.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide first-line response to remote staff seeking technical help
- Track and document issues to resolution
- Deploy, install, and configure remote workstation hardware and software
- Deploy, install, and configure cloud servers/services
- Administer Microsoft365 environment
- Domain management
- Support SaaS solutions
- Monitoring and alerting
- Ensure security through access controls
- Incident detection, response, and remediation
- Inventory control for all IT assets
- Maintaining cloud backups
- Outreach and tech-related staff training
- Create and update IT documentation, manuals, and policies
- Analyze existing systems to identify areas for improvement
- Prepare and manage virtual meetings and presentations
- Ability to think creatively to innovate
- Assist tech staff with longer-term projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Windows/macOS/Linux administration
- Git/Version control
- Database management
- Workstation configuration and maintenance
- Server configuration and maintenance
- Configuration management and automation
- MDM support
- Network troubleshooting
- iOS/Android support
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science related field or equivalent job experience
- Full-Time Remote, work from home position
- US time zones and locations only
- Typical working hours are 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Central Monday through Friday
Position Travel Requirement:
This position will require occasional travel <10%, primarily in the Chicago area.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be reasonably met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, use a mouse, and type. The employee is occasionally required to lift more than 15 pounds.
Eligibility and Salary:
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
- Company-paid Long-Term, Short-Term, and Life Insurance
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible schedules
- Generous Vacation Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Paid Time Off
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Sick Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Monthly Stipend for Office Supplies
- Laptop and other needed tech equipment provided
Atla is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, age, disability, veteran or military status, pregnancy, order of protection status, genetic information, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Atla is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact our HR Department at email@example.com.
Please send a letter of interest including contact information and a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.