Join our community of collectors & connectors from around the world.
Attend engaging sessions, network with other librarians and scholars in the field of religion & theology, and meet with vendors to support your library and research needs. The online conference will be held over three days, beginning June 16-18, 2021. The conference will begin each day at 10 a.m. with most days ending at 4 p.m. CT. There will be pre-conference sessions on Monday, June 14. These workshops will be included with conference registration. View the list of pre-conference sessions on the Atla Blog.
How to Register Yourself
- If you are a member, log in to your My Atla account, visit our Events page, and follow the instructions on the screen.
- If you are not a member, begin by creating an account on the My Atla web portal. After creating your account, visit our Events page and log in using your newly-created credentials and follow the instructions on the screen.
How to Register a Colleague
- Register by going to our Events page and signing into your My Atla account.
- You will be asked if you would like to register yourself or register a colleague. Follow the instructions on the screen.
If the roster for your institution isn’t up to date in My Atla, you will need to update your roster before registering your staff. To update your library’s roster, log in to My Atla, visit the My Affiliations tab, select the ellipsis icon next to your primary affiliation, and select Manage My Roster to add or remove individuals. Only the member representative will be able to edit the library’s roster.
Access the Schedule
After registering for the conference, attendees will receive an email inviting them to Sched, the online conference space. Here, attendees can create personalized schedules, access Zoom rooms the week of the conference, view sponsors and exhibitors, and see who else is attending Atla Annual 2021 Online.
You may also view the schedule before registering.
In honor of our 75th Anniversary, event pricing is as follows:
|Individual or Student||$75|
|Institutional Member Representative or Affiliate Member Representative||$75|
|Non-Member from Member Institution||$75|
|Emeritus or Retired||$0|
Cancellation policy: You may cancel your conference registration with a $25 processing fee until June 1, 2021. After June 1, 2021, no refunds will be issued.
Consider joining Atla for the member rate!
While you wait for registration to open, we encourage you to apply for one of the following:
Submit your application via the My Atla web portal by May 14!
Become a Member of Atla Today!
- Connect with colleagues in your field
- Learn from rich professional development offerings
- Grow through leadership opportunities
- Collaborate with other professionals and libraries