Atla Annual 2022 Online Vendor Day and Vendor Passport Program
We have had tremendous support from our sponsors and exhibitors! Show them how much you value their support by attending Online Vendor Day and playing the Passport Game!
How to join Online Vendor Day
Before the conference, add the Online Vendor Day to your schedule on Sched. This event is open to all Atla Annual attendees.
Day of the Vendor Social (Wednesday, June 8)
- At 12:00 pm Central Time, the Vendor Social will begin.
- Click the Zoom link in Sched to access the meeting room.
- Move around the Breakout Rooms to meet different vendor representatives.
- This is your time to get questions answered, contact information from the vendors, and learn about new products & services these vendors are offering.
- Participants may choose to have their web camera and mic on or they may choose to keep it off and chat with the vendors through the chat box.
- Be sure to type your name into the main room chat to be entered to win one of three Amazon gift cards!
How to Participate in the Passport Program
Our ever popular Passport Program is in effect for Baltimore! Visit our fifteen vendors in the Exhibit Hall between June 15-17 to show your support and for a chance to win gift cards, books, free subscriptions, Snack Boxes from Snack Magic, and other fun items.
- Pick up your Passport Form at the Registration Table
- Visit all fifteen vendors over the course of the conference to collect their initials on the form.
- Completed forms must be returned to the Registration Table before 10:00 am on Friday, June 17th.
- Winners will be announced on Friday during the 10:00 am break in the Exhibit Hall.
- You must be present to win.
Official Rules & Regulations
By filling out the Passport Form, participants agree to allow Atla to share their contact information with the vendor. Vendors are asked to only use this information for Vendor Social follow-up purposes.
Eligibility: The contest is open to any Atla Annual 2022 attendee except for the staff of exhibitors, sponsors, and Atla.
Contestants hereby agree to submit their entries under the following terms and conditions: (i) that Atla may share the contact information with vendors (ii) they are an attendee of Atla Annual 2022.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, entrants agree that their entry may be used by Atla in whole or in part for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to non-prize winner entrants or without additional compensation to the winning entrants.
No purchase is necessary to enter.