Vendor Social & Passport Program
We have had tremendous support from our sponsors and exhibitors! Show them how much you value their support by attending the Vendor Social and playing the Passport Game!
While we would love for you to visit all thirteen vendors and show your support, we know that’s impossible to do in one hour. So, our Passport Program will only require attendees to visit a minimum of five vendors. They donated exciting prizes, so be sure to participate for your chance to gift cards, books, free subscriptions, Snack Boxes from Snack Magic, and other fun items.
How to Participate in the Social & Passport Program
- Before the conference, add vendors you’d like to visit to your schedule on Sched.
Day of the Vendor Social (Thursday, June 17)
- At 12:45 pm Central Time, the Vendor Social will begin.
- Click the Zoom link in the vendor’s session in Sched to access the meeting room.
- Participants may choose to have their web camera and mic on or they may choose to keep it off and chat with the vendors through the chatbox.
- This is your time to get questions answered, contact information from the vendors, and learn about new products & services these vendors are offering.
Participating in the Passport Program
- If you are participating in the Passport Program, you will want to visit at least five vendors to collect their code, which will be a unique color.
- Vendors will decide on how they will share their special code. Maybe it will be on a slide, in the chat, maybe they’ll be wearing it, or you can ask them what their color is.
- Be sure to keep track of the colors and the vendors, you’ll need this later.
After the Social
- Fill out this Passport Form!
- Questions we will ask:
- The names of five vendors and their respective colors.
- Your contact information.
- By filling out the Passport Form, participants are agreeing to allow Atla to share their contact information with the vendor. Vendors will not use it to spam you but to follow up with you from the Social.
- Questions we will ask:
- Winners will be notified on Monday, June 21, via email. The email will also include instructions on how to receive your prize.
- We will also share with all attendees the winners, because well, that’s one of our favorite parts of the Passport Program – celebrating with the Atla community!
Official Rules & Regulations
All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CDT on June 20, 2021.
Participants will fill out the Passport Form with the names of five vendors and their respective colors and their contact information. By filling out the Form, participants are agreeing to allow Atla to share their contact information with the vendor. Vendors are asked to only use this information for Vendor Social follow-up purposes.
Winner Selection: Starting on Monday, June 21, 2021, winners will be chosen at random using RandomPicker.com.
Prize: Fifteen winners will receive donated gifts from vendors.
Eligibility: The contest is open to any Atla Annual 2021 Online attendee except for the staff of exhibitors, sponsors, and Atla.
Contestants hereby agree to submit their entries under the following terms and conditions: (i) that Atla may share the contact information with vendors (ii) they are an attendee of Atla Annual 2021 Online.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, entrants agree that their entry may be used by Atla in whole or in part for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to non-prize winner entrants or without additional compensation to the winning entrants.
No purchase is necessary to enter.