Atla Annual Advertising Opportunities
Atla Annual welcomes exhibitors and supporters to take part in a variety of events at our yearly conference. Exhibitors enjoy benefits such as complementary conference badges, discounts on advertising, and access to conference attendee mailing list. We also offer conference sponsorship to exhibitors and other entities in support of our mission at five different levels.
Join us for the upcoming Atla Annual June 12-15 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre.
- Free conference registration and exhibit badges for two exhibit representatives
- One skirted table with two chairs
- Listings in the Annual Conference Program Book, Summary of Proceedings, and the ATLA Annual Report
- Discount on advertising in the Annual Conference Program Book
- Mailing list of Individual and Institutional Members for promotional purposes (in anticipation of the Annual Conference)
- Mailing list of conference registrants for follow-up purposes after the annual conference
- Continental breakfast for all attendees in Exhibit Hall on Thursday and Friday
- Option to upgrade exhibitor badge(s) for full conference access
- Participation in the Passport Program
Two or more tables receive 10% discount on total table amount
Exhibitor and Sponsor Prospectus
Exhibitor and Sponsor Order Form
We recommend that you save this PDF to your desktop before emailing. Once we have received an order form, staff will be in contact with you with the Exhibitor contract (if applicable).
Exhibitor Hall Hours
Wednesday, June 12
6pm – 8pm – Opening Reception with the Exhibitors
Thursday, June 13
8am – 4pm
Friday, June 14
8am – Noon
Exhibitors and other interested parties can support the mission and goals of the Association through the generous support of conference events. Available at five different levels, you’ll find a sponsorship opportunity to match your marketing needs and budget. Each level offers many benefits.
* To take advantage of the monthly sponsorship of the Atla Newsletter, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- JPG or PNG
- 540 x 90
- Preferred month: February – June
The perfect opportunity for you to communicate your sales message. This opportunity is available for both conference exhibitors and those unable to attend. An electronic version of the program book is available to all Atla members.
Acceptable file formats are PDF or EPS. All ads must be grayscale, except for the inside front and inside back covers. Submit your advert to the designer at email@example.com by Wednesday, May 1.
Link your organization’s webpage from the 2019 Atla Annual SCHED site from the time payment is received through July 31, 2019. Cost: free for Affiliate Members ($150 USD per link for non-members).
Tote Bag Inserts (Only Available for Exhibitors)
Make sure that all conference attendees see your promotional materials. Have them inserted in the conference tote bag for only $100 USD per item for Affiliate Members ($150 USD for non-members). Submit tracking information to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 8. We cannot guarantee they will be stuffed without tracking information.
Promote your company and new products with an e-mail sent to all registrants who opt-in to receive e-mails. Cost: $300 USD. Please e-mail email@example.com with your html copy by Wednesday, May 1.
The Atla Newsletter is read by nearly 800 theological librarians, academic deans, administrators, and students. Atla Members receive an emailed digest on the second Tuesday of every month. Learn more about sponsoring an email.
Contact Member Programs for more information.
Enjoying the Atla Blog?
Subscribe to receive email alerts of new blog posts of a specific type. Members, subscribers, publishers, or anyone interested in the study of religion & theology are welcome to sign up to one or all alerts to keep up to date with the Atla community. If you or your institution are a member, the Atla Newsletter delivers a monthly digest of all blog posts directly to your email inbox.