Atla Annual Advertising Opportunities
Atla Annual welcomes exhibitors and supporters to take part in a variety of events at our yearly conference. Exhibitors enjoy benefits such as complimentary conference badges, discounts on advertising, and access to the conference attendee mailing list. We also offer conference sponsorship to exhibitors and other entities in support of our mission at five different levels.
Save the date for the upcoming Atla Annual 2020. We will be meeting June 17-20 in Detroit, Michigan at The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit (1114 Washington Boulevard).
New Way to Reserve your Space
For the first time, all exhibitors and sponsors will be registering and paying through the My Atla web portal.
If you’ve logged into the My Atla web portal before
- Login to My Atla web portal
- Under the “My Activities” tab on the left select Exhibits/Advertise/Sponsor
If you haven’t signed in before
- Check to see if you have an account by selecting Forgot Password and type in your email address. This will activate your account and you’ll receive an email to set up your password.
- You may also create an account and “affiliate” yourself with your organization.
- Once you’re logged in, under the “My Activities” tab on the left select Exhibits/Advertise/Sponsor.
Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus
- Free conference registration and exhibit badges for two exhibit representatives
- One skirted table with two chairs
- Listings in the Atla Annual Conference Program Book, Summary of Proceedings, and the Atla Annual Report
- Discount on advertising in the Atla Annual Conference Program Book
- Mailing list of Individual and Institutional Members for promotional purposes (in anticipation of the conference)
- Mailing list of conference registrants for follow-up purposes after the conference
- Continental breakfast for all attendees in Exhibit Hall on Thursday and Friday
- Option to upgrade exhibitor badge(s) for full conference access
- Participation in the Passport Program
Two or more tables receive 10% discount on total table amount
Exhibit Hall Hours
Wednesday, June 17
6pm-8pm — Opening Reception with the Exhibitors
Thursday, June 18
Friday, June 19
Exhibitors and other interested parties can support the mission and goals of the Association through the generous support of conference events. Available at five different levels, you’ll find a sponsorship opportunity to match your marketing needs and budget.
In addition to the sponsorship levels outlined above, you may also participate in these sponsorship opportunities below.
- All-Conference Luncheon (5,000 USD)
Sponsor one of two all-conference luncheons (Thursday or Saturday). In addition to being recognized as a Contributing Sponsor with all the associated benefits of that level, your organization will be recognized at the luncheon and a representative may make brief remarks before the luncheon plenary speaker.
- Hosted Breakfast with Presentation (3,000 USD)
Sponsor one of two breakfast events for conference attendees (Thursday or Friday 8am-8:45am) with a presentation. In addition to being recognized as a Sponsor with all the associated benefits of that level, Atla will coordinate with you to make arrangements for breakfast, any audio/visual needs, and send an e-mail of HTML copy you provide to all registrants with event information in advance of the conference in order for your organization to collect RSVPs.
- Promotional E-mail (300 USD)
Atla will send an e-mail of HTML copy you provide to all registrants who opt-in to receive e-mails prior to the event.
The perfect opportunity for you to communicate your sales message. This opportunity is available for both conference exhibitors and those unable to attend. An electronic version of the program book is available to all Atla members.
Acceptable file formats are PDF or EPS. All ads must be grayscale, except for the inside front and inside back covers. Submit your advert to the designer at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1.
Link your organization’s web page from the Atla Annual 2020 SCHED site from the time payment is received through July 31, 2020. Cost: free for Affiliate Members (150 USD per link for non-members).
Tote Bag Inserts (Only Available for Exhibitors)
Make sure that all conference attendees see your promotional materials. Have them inserted in the conference tote bag for only 100 USD per item for Affiliate Members (150 USD for non-members). Submit tracking information to email@example.com by Friday, June 5 for a delivery date by Monday, June 15. We cannot guarantee they will be stuffed without tracking information.
Promote your company and new products with an e-mail sent to all registrants who opt-in to receive e-mails. Cost: 300 USD. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your HTML copy by May 1.
Hundreds of librarians, publishers, and business partners read the monthly Atla Newsletter, the primary source of information about Atla activities and membership news. Your organization can sponsor a newsletter digest and increase exposure to your brand. If you are a Contributing, Major, or Conference Sponsor this item is included in your sponsorship package.
You will need to send the following items:
- JPG or PNG
- 540 x 90
- Preferred month: February – June
Secure your month by emailing email@example.com. The price is 250 USD (300 USD for non-members).
Contact Member Programs for more information.