Part-Time Accounting Clerk
Resume and Cover Letter required for consideration – Please remit to firstname.lastname@example.org – No phone calls please.
- Receive vendor invoices, check for approval and accuracy,
- Enter invoices into the Accounts Payable system
- Process cash receipts and update A/R timely and accurately
- Provide support and create schedules for audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Assist with preparation of 1099s as needed.
- Perform other related duties assigned by management.
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Bachelors degree preferred / Associates Degree required
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Education or Nonprofit Experience preferred
- Great Plains, Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Experience with Intermediate Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Word
- Good communicator at all levels of organization, in both written and verbal formats
- Ability to understand accounting data, spreadsheets, and concepts
- Self-sufficient, proactive, results driven and detail-oriented mindset
- Analytical approach to solving problems and critical thinking
- Willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Detail Oriented
This is a PART TIME position; as such it is NOT eligible for health benefits, vacation/holiday pay. The position does qualify for 403 (B) benefits after 1,000 hours of employment.