- Member Projects & Programs
- Professional Development
- Resources for Librarianship
- Groups & Discussion Lists
Atla interest groups provide networking opportunities for members within their interests and subject fields with the goal of growing professionally in their respective careers. Participation in interest groups offers members the opportunity to engage in meaningful conversation, discuss relevant topics, and participate in problem-solving. It also offers members the opportunity to engage in leadership roles. Additionally, interest groups provide avenues for programs to be presented at the conference, webinars, collaborative projects, and/or contributing to Atla publications.
- Collection Evaluation and Development (CEAD)
- Public Services (PSIG)
- Small Libraries (SLIG)
- Special Collections (SCIG)
- Technical Services (TSIG)
- World Religions (WRIG)
Read more on the purpose, activities, bylaws, and expectations of interest groups please visit the Atla Interest Group Handbook.
Become a Member of Atla Today!
- Connect with colleagues in your field
- Learn from rich professional development offerings
- Grow through leadership opportunities
- Collaborate with other professionals and libraries