- Member Projects & Programs
- Professional Development
- Resources for Librarianship
- Groups & Discussion Lists
Theological Librarianship is an open access journal publishing essays, columns, critical reviews, bibliographic essays, and peer-reviewed articles on various aspects of theological librarianship and its contribution to theological education. The purposes of TL are to foster the professional development of theological librarians and to contribute to and enrich the profession.
The journal is published twice a year in April and October.
Visit the journal’s site for editorial processes, submitting articles, or to read the newest edition of TL.
- Editor in Chief: Garrett Trott (April 2019 – June 2022)
- Editor: Richard Manly Adams, Jr. (July 2017 – June 2020)
- Editor: Chris Anderson (July 2018 – June 2021)
- Editor: Jesse Mann (January 2020 – June 2022)
- Editor: Kaeley McMahan (January 2020 – June 2022)