Theological Librarianship is an open access journal publishing peer-reviewed articles, as well as essays and reviews, on subjects at the intersection of librarianship and religious and theological studies that potentially impact libraries. The journal is published twice a year in April and October.
Prospective Contributor or Author
Visit the Information for Authors page for further information on manuscript preparation and submission procedures.
TL is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (CC-BY-NC 4.0 International) license.
- Editor in Chief: Garrett Trott (April 2019 – June 2022)
- Editor: Richard Manly Adams, Jr. (July 2020 – June 2023)
- Editor: Chris Anderson (July 2021 – June 2024)
- Editor: Jesse Mann (January 2020 – June 2022)
- Editor: Kaeley McMahan (January 2020 – June 2022)
- Editor: Denise Nelson (July 2021 – June 2024)
To receive notification of new issues by the Theological Librarianship, interested readers need to register for an account at each publication’s site. To do this, click “Register” in the upper right-hand corner of the website.
By registering for a reader account, you will not only receive notifications of new publications but also announcements about calls for proposals, editorial board vacancies, and other news from TL. Additionally, we invite and encourage you to also indicate your peer review interests when you register.