Conference Travel Grants
- Institutional Member Benefits
- Individual Member Benefits
- Association Publications
- Consortia Program for Libraries
- Grants for Institutions & Groups
- Grants & Scholarships for Individuals
- Leadership Opportunities
Conference Travel Grants
This program has been suspended for Atla Annual 2020 effective 4/15/2020. Learn more.
The Conference Travel Grant supports attendance at Atla Annual.
Awards & Criteria
Grant award amounts available are as follows:
Attendees from US and Canada
- $750 USD will be awarded to any Atla Student or Individual Member who receives NO financial assistance from their institution to attend the conference
- $500 USD will be awarded to any Atla Student or Individual Member who receives up to $250 USD assistance from their institution to attend the conference
- $250 USD will be awarded to any Atla Student or Individual Member who receives up to $500 USD assistance from their institution to attend the conference
Attendees from Other Countries
- $1,000 USD will be awarded to any Atla Student or Individual Member regardless of if they receive financial assistance from their institution to attend the conference
Limited funds available. Applications are reviewed by a member of the Conference Committee and Atla staff on a rolling basis starting the week of February 17 and weekly thereafter until funds exhausted.
Applicants will receive preference if all the other selection criteria are equal if they have not previously received an Atla grant. Responses to the following questions will be evaluated:
- What areas of professional development or growth do you want to focus on during Atla Annual? (1,500 characters maximum)
- How do you expect to implement new knowledge gained from the conference at your library or in your studies? (1,500 characters maximum)
Individual or Student Members in good standing as of January 1 of the conference year are eligible to apply for this program.
- Must register for Atla Annual before May 10
- Stay at the conference hotel
- Complete all required paperwork
How to Apply
Log into My Atla to begin the application process. If you are a current Individual or Student member, the application will be available under the Travel Grant for Atla Annual tab.
Contact Member Programs for more information.
Become a Member of Atla Today!
- Connect with colleagues in your field
- Learn from rich professional development offerings
- Grow through leadership opportunities
- Collaborate with other professionals and libraries