Atla EBSCO Historical Digital Archives
Enhance your library’s digital collection with historical archives and primary source documents.
The African American Historical Serials Collection is an archive of periodicals that document the history of African American religious life and culture between 1829 and 1922.
The Atla Historical Monographs Collection is an archive of religious and theological literature from the late 13th century to 1922.
Series 1 & 2
- Atla Historical Monographs Collection: Series 1 (13th Century to 1893)
- Atla Historical Monographs Collection: Series 2 (1894 to 1922)
Thematic Sub-Series: Atla Historical Monographs Collection (11 Series)
Atla Historical Monographs Collection (11 Series) provides history and religious studies researchers with over 10 million pages and 29,000 documents focused on religious thought and practice. Eleven thematic series provide researchers with specialized content spanning from the 13th century through 1922.
- Biblical Research Perspectives, 1516-1922
- Catholic Engagements with the Modern World, 1487-1918
- Christian Preaching, Worship, and Piety, 1559-1919
- Global Religious Traditions, 1760-1922
- Global Theological Perspectives, 1322-1922
- Islam in the Modern World, 1804-1918
- Jewish Studies Perspectives, 1800-1918
- Missions and Missionaries Around the World, 1611-1922
- Perspectives on Ancient Civilizations, 1200-1922
- Religion and Social Change, 1723-1921
- Religious Leaders and Thinkers, 1516-1922