How to Subscribe to Research Tools
- How to Access
- How to Subscribe
- Listing of Research Tools
- Title Lists
- Atla Religion Database
- Atlas Plus
- Atla for Alum
- New Testament Abstracts
- Old Testament Abstracts
Atla EBSCO Historical Digital Archives
- African American Historical Serials Collection
- Historical Monographs Collection: Series 1
- Historical Monographs Collection Series 2
- Biblical Research Perspectives
- Catholic Engagements with the Modern World
- Christian Preaching, Worship, and Piety
- Global Religious Traditions
- Global Theological Perspectives
- Islam in the Modern World
- Jewish Studies Perspectives
- Missions and Missionaries Around the World
- Perspectives on Ancient Civilizations
- Religion and Social Change
- Religious Leaders and Thinkers
- Free Resources
How to Subscribe to Research Tools
Atla’s research tools are the ideal choice for libraries supporting the study and research needs of their community in religion and theology. If your students, scholars, staff, and faculty are looking for bibliographic information or full-text collections of journal articles covering diverse topics and languages, our research tools are essential subscription resources for your library.
Also, Atla members collaboratively create resources that are freely available for students and scholars to use. Discover the richness of members digital collections and graduate level research in these resources.
Atla Products and Partner Products
Atla creates trusted research tools for the scholarly study of religion and theology, including Atla Religion Database® (Atla RDB®) — the premier index in all fields of religion, as well as AtlaSerials® (Atlas®), and AtlaSerials PLUS® (Atlas PLUS®) — the go-to full-text collections of journals in diverse areas of religion and theology. We also oversee historical archives initiatives and work with several publishing partners to offer electronic versions of specialized bibliographic and reference products.
Information for current subscribers
- Want more information about Atla products and partner products? Visit individual product pages
- Need personal assistance regarding access? Contact us regarding product questions
- Need technical support for the EBSCOhost research interface? Use the EBSCO Contact Us form
- Need product support? Contact us regarding product support
- Have a correction to submit? Complete the Atla Product Data Correction form
- Want to suggest materials for inclusion in an Atla product? Send title information including ISSN, publisher, and contact information for the legal owner of the journal if known, to our content development staff
Interested in subscribing to our products?
Access to Atla products and partner products is not available through the Atla website, and membership in our professional association does not include access to our products.
End prices of Atla products and partner products are not generally published and are contingent on a variety of factors including institution type, FTE or number of enrolled students, location, and other products purchased.
Libraries at Academic Institutions (Colleges, Universities, and Seminaries)
If your library participates in a consortium, your library consortium may also facilitate subscriptions to Atla products and partner products. Check with your consortia to see if they offer Atla products and partner products. Institutional members of Atla may be eligible to subscribe to Atla products through the Atla/EBSCO consortium.
Community College, Special, and Public Libraries; High Schools; Churches; and Communities of Worship
Libraries, Alumni Offices, and Development Offices Serving Alumni/ae
Institutions in Eligible Developing Countries
As a not-for-profit association of theological libraries and librarians, Atla understands the importance of supporting theological education throughout the world and has worked to make its’ products affordable for theological seminaries and schools in eligible developing countries.
Learn more about the expanded affordability for institutions in developing countries program.
Atla encourages institutions, groups, or individuals to sponsor eligible sites that need financial assistance to gain access to Atla products or partner products. A sponsoring institution signs the license agreement and serves as the purchasing site on behalf of a library or school anywhere in the world. A party may subscribe to any Atla product or partner product on behalf of any accessing site.
Subscription sponsorship is available for any institution. If the accessing site is physically located in an eligible developing country, corresponding discounts and waived prerequisites will apply. Subscriptions to Atla Alum products can also be part of a sponsorship arrangement.
There does not need to be an official affiliation between the purchaser and the accessing site; the relationship could be a friendship, denominational affiliation, or the like. Atla is not in a position to set up formal institutional introductions for sponsorship.
Contact us for more information.
Do Atla members have access to Atla products and partner products?
Atla Member-Created Resources
Atla members collaboratively create resources that are freely available for students and scholars to use. Discover the richness of members’ digital collections and graduate level research in these resources.
Enjoying the Atla Blog?
Subscribe to receive email alerts of new blog posts of a specific type. Members, subscribers, publishers, or anyone interested in the study of religion & theology are welcome to sign up to one or all alerts to keep up to date with the Atla community. If you or your institution are a member, the Atla Newsletter delivers a monthly digest of all blog posts directly to your email inbox.